SEAMS-Schools on Stochastic Processes and its Applications in Finance and InsuranceDate and Location :
June 19-27, 2014
INSTITUT PERTANIAN BOGOR
Objectives of the School
1.To introduce students to the basic theory and research in
Stochastic Processes and its applications in Finance and Insurance;
2.To provide young researchers with sufficient knowledge and
background to start their research in Stochastic Processes, particularly in modern Risk Theory.
3.To facilitate contacts between mathematicians working in these areas
and the students coming to the School.
The school will focus on the following compact courses :
1. Crash course in Stochastic Processes, Speakers : I Wayan Mangku (IPB)
2. Cramer-Lundberg Risk Theory, Speaker : Addhitya Ronnie (UGM)
3. Gerber-Shiu Risk Theory, Speaker : Budhi Artha Surya (ITB)
4. Copula, Speaker : Sapto W. Indratno (ITB)
5. Stochastic Simulation, Coordinator : A.D. Garnadi (IPB)
Participation in the SEAMS School, will prepare participants to attends 'CIMPA Stochastic Analysis and Applications Mongolia 2015'.
Contribution fees: Eu 70
Fakultas MIPA IPB
Jl Meranti, Kampus Dramaga
Ph : +62-251-8625276
|< Sebelumnya||Berikutnya >|